Monday, November 7, 2011

november 07, 2011

1. It's a lot easier to react than it is to stop and think.

2. One free bonus hour makes a HUGE difference.  Thank you daylight savings.

3. Allowing myself a lazy morning is so refreshing;  it's absolutely necessary to slow the pace a bit. 

4. Happy hour is the way to go.  Drinks, good conversations, fun times with friends and home by bedtime:)

5. I often find myself wishing I had only 2 choices: A or B.  Are you a satisfier or a maximizer?

6. It's nice to hear about the jobs my friends do that are completely opposite of mine.

7. I enjoy having a creative project to work on and have decided to join the canning crew.  Stay tuned!

8. Tom Rath’s StrengthsFinder 2.0 is filled with “Aha” moments about my thinking/personality. 

9. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.  -Martin Luther King, Jr.
 
10. 

No comments:

Post a Comment