Saturday, November 19, 2011

november 19, 2011

Brunch at Kylei's
1.    Fresh bread, a cheese assortment, fig jam and a glass of wine is a perfectly delicious meal and has become somewhat of a tradition for our girls’ nights.

2.    Two people can look at the exact same thing and see something totally different.

3.    The amount of exercise I get is directly correlated to my level of productivity.

4.   All problems should be treated like boulder problems: Keep trying something new until you find what works for you.

5.   Too often I give people the “half smile” in passing -why not just go for the whole thing?

6.   I plan to make these mini pumpkin whoopie pies for a Thanksgiving treat!

7.   NYTimes.com is going to start making some cash with their new subscription model; I suppose I’m happy to contribute as I frequent many times a day J

8.   There are plenty of creative eco-friendly gift-wrapping options to create a little less waste.

9.   For what is love if not the promise to forgive?" – Lin, Shantaram

10.  Sometimes you learn the same lessons over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment