Sunday, December 1, 2013

december 1, 2013


1. Sometimes, I know with certainty that things happen for a reason.

2. Watching an act of true friendship sparked a re-commitment to my own friendships and the need to lean & be leaned on throughout the seasons of life.  

3. To demonstrate structured thinking. 

4. If you want to be good at something, you have to give it a go and get the first round under your belt.  It's only then that you have something to improve upon.

5. Saying "yes" to invitations as often as you can leads to many unplanned adventures.

6. When you stop chasing the wrong things you give the right things a chance to catch you.

7. Dishes can be done in record time if every single person at the table joins the cleanup team.

8. I realized that I have the big, crazy, loving family that I always wanted.  
Nothing better than the togetherness that comes via controlled chaos in a house full of love. 

9. It is important to always have some things on the calendar to look forward to
near-, medium-, and longer-term.

10. That I'm a bit more serious than I'd like to be. 
A healthy dose of one-liners from my Papa had me dishing it right back - early & often ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment