Friday, December 27, 2013

december 27, 2013


1. That a week of focused networking is plain old fun.

2. Good gear makes a difference.

3. Have more than you show, speak less than you know. 

4. Consistent reflection is necessary tool for self improvement.

5. John Pierpont "J.P." Morgan (the person) bailed out the U.S. Government with a personal check in 1907.

6.  Old traditions can transform to new ones and be equally as special. 

7. Jason Mraz "I won't give up on you"  gets me every time.  Such a sweet song.

8. When you are passionate about something you are working on, others want to see you succeed.  I think we are all inspired by true hard work and passion, despite the subject matter.  I know I am. 

9. There are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the view once you get there is always the same.
- Chinese Proverb

10. Ready to start this next chapter with renewed energy and positive intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment