2. "You can always tell when two people are best friends because they're always having way more fun than it makes sense for them to be having." - Unknown.
3. It is good to be aware of statements (and people) that say a lot while actually saying nothing.
4. This song makes me smile.
5. Terrible things happen to good people. Note to self: Be reminded that tomorrow is not guaranteed.
6. Speed networking is a fantastic way to practice your personal elevator pitch. Who are you in 30 seconds or less?
7. Taking pictures brings me completely in-the-moment kind of joy. Perhaps because that's exactly what I'm doing - capturing a moment.
8. Clearly defined goals/timeline are absolutely necessary. Set them and then stick to them.
9. Why in the world is it so difficult to keep things simple?
10. Waking up along side a snuggling pup kicks off the day with an extra dose of love. Can't wait to have my own little guy one day.