Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2013


1. A solo morning walk/run provides some good think time.  It must be the fresh fall air.


2. Creating your own website is significantly more user friendly today than even a year or two ago. Thank you to Wix.com and the popular parallax scrolling design.

3. That the set up is the easy part. The follow through is the real challenge. 

4. That I strive for specificity and articulation in my speech and storytelling. People who speak vaguely remind me of my pursuit.

5. When in doubt, always introduce yourself. 

6. That I am a huge fan of open mic nights and local live music. People are so bold & talented and I love to see that.

7. Not to confuse action with progress.  

8. We give little tiny pieces of our hearts to those we are close to along the way. When someone has a piece, they have it forever.

9. We are quite removed from the true source of our food after you factor in all the middle men and distributors.

10. “I used to be afraid of failing at something that really mattered to me, but now I’m more afraid of succeeding at things that don’t matter.  - Bob Goff (Life Does)

No comments:

Post a Comment