Tuesday, November 26, 2013
november 26, 2013
1. Naming your company after yourself gives you immediate credibility & perceived importance - no matter how small the venture.
2. People love salted caramel. This flavor over sold the others by a landslide.
3. Coffee cocoa turned out to be the manly man drink of our available options.
4. Friends who support me in all of my crazy ideas are a big part of the fuel that keeps me going... and dreaming.
5. A good partner is key. Divide the work and double the fun.
6. It is best to stick with one product and to do it well. Extra side items are unnecessary.
7. Many people have never considered how marshmallows are made.
8. Food truck technology is remarkable. Many of them have sinks with running water, full size refrigerators and fully functioning stove tops.
9. There is an unwritten code among food truck vendors to swap products. Love this camaraderie.
10. I learned to always take on things I’d never done before. Growth and comfort do not co-exist.
- "Ginni" Rommety, CEO IBM