Saturday, November 2, 2013

november 2, 2013



1. That I write for my future self.  There is nothing more powerful than re-reading my own words at a later time.

2. "Love does not consist of gazing at each others, but in looking outward together." 
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

3. My maid of honor duties are quite fun.  I love side projects and, (so far) Sister is a pretty good boss.

4. I am energized by the productivity of others.

5. FB has undoubtedly changed the world and certainly connected it.  I often wonder what the implications of it will be longer term - esp., all of the babies born whose entire lives will be chronicled...

6. Sweets absolutely must be kept off the premises (especially mom's frozen cake balls).

7. Dahlonega is such a cute southern town.  I'm a sucker for a small town stroll. 
(Note the picture above is from the local ice cream parlor).

8. Upgrading my technology is a serious time saver and, for that reason alone, well worth it. 
Goodbye iPhone 4.  Hello 5s :)

9. A nice red wine reduction is a perfect addition to tomato basil sauce.  Thanks, Kyle. 

10. It is only with the heart one can see clearly. I need to quiet my mind a bit so I can better listen.

1 comment: